- Heavy duty 24-wire dot matrix printer with IntellidriveTM – Technology
- Compact flat bed design with 94 columns and print bar
- Robust design for industry
- High print performance: 600 cps (10 cpi) 500 pages/hour 40.000 pages/month
- Up to 9 excellent copies (1+8), precise print positioning, perfect for form printout
- Up to 2 fanfold paper feeders and manual single sheets
- Low cost per page through 15 Mio character ribbon
- Printing width up to 94 columns (10 cpi)
- Easy user operation via macro functions
- Personality Modules (interfaces) for major host and network environments
- Optional paper cutter
he PP 803 is one of the fastest dot matrix printers in its compact design class. With its throughput of 500 pages per hour the printer offers well-known high PSi performance while requiring only little space.
The PP 803 printer offers a professional solution for heavy duty, flexible, cost-efficient printing. The rugged metal design, the paper run control, and the ribbon run control guarantee reliable unattended printing in e.g. logistics, in industrial and administrative applications, in retail or in travel agencies.
Up to two Tractor Cassettes and the Auto-Tear-off function make the handling of fanfold paper as easy as possible. The ultra precise registration with Intellidrive™ – Technology allows perfectly to fill-in pre-printed forms such as shipping documents and tickets with crisp letters and barcodes with highest readability. The Automatic Gap Control (AGC) allows to print on paper up to 1mm (0.04 inch) thickness and transport paper with a thickness up to 2 mm (0.08 inch).
Thanks to the flatbed-design, form sets of up to 9 copies (1+8) are no problem. With its proven connectivity concept (PSi Personality Modules) the PP 803 is prepared for any network environment.