The T4000 is an entry-level, compact thermal barcode printer with enterprise-level productivity and flexible features for high-tech environments
The T4000 light industrial printer series is our most compact and affordable industrial printer with the ability to print 5,000 labels a day at speeds of up to 10-inches per second. The 4-inch models come equipped with high-end features and remote printer management capabilities.
Small, Fast, and Ready to Boost Productivity.
The T4000 RFID thermal Printer is our most compact and affordable industrial printer with the ability to print 5,000 labels a day at speeds of up to 10 inches per second. If you’re looking to improve productivity…look no further. The T4000 includes RFID capability, Printronix System Architecture (PSA), with multiple connectivity options, remote printer management tools, and automated alerts to keep your enterprise operating at optimum efficiency and productivity.
- Exceptional print speed of 10 ips
- Prints up to 5,000 labels a day in demanding environments
- Compatible with PrintNet Enterprise, printer management tool
- Fast ARM Cortex A-7 processor
- Automated alerts keep your enterprise efficient and productive
- Uptime is maximized with 450m ribbons and 8-inch label roll capacity
- Optional RFID model encodes both standard RFID labels and on-metal RFID tags
- Optional connectivity: Enterprise level Wi-Fi, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2
- Enterprise-level Wi-Fi encryption and security protocols
- Extensive standard connectivity features including Ethernet, USB Host, USB Device, serial
- Nine printer emulations for seamless integrations
- Upgrade kits available with tear and cutter(media handling)
- Rugged metal enclosure with bi-fold side panel
- Built on Printronix System Architecture (PSA) platform for proven dependability
- Proprietary printhead algorithms deliver high-quality barcodes
- Large LCD color screen and easy-to-use control panel
- High MTBF of up to 12,000 hours
- Wide operating temperature range from 0 degrees C to 40 degrees C
top of page
bottom of page